The SID travel grant fund was established to support young investigators traveling to the SID’s Annual Meeting to present scientific work.
The following individuals are eligible to apply:
- Residents in Dermatology and other medical fields;
- Pre- and Post-Doctoral Fellows;
- Medical and Graduate students;
- Junior faculty who demonstrate extreme financial need.
Guidelines to follow:
- Applicant must be the presenting author on an abstract submitted to the 2020 SID Annual Meeting;
- The abstract must be submitted for oral presentation consideration;
- You may not apply if you have previously received a travel award.