The SID Committee on Scientific Programs reviews all abstracts without knowing the identity of authors. All abstracts, including those selected for oral presentation, must be presented as posters.
- If you have been awarded an oral presentation, you must also participate in your assigned Poster Session Please be mindful of the Poster Orientation and Size: Poster Presentation Template (see below);
- All presentations should be taken to the Speaker Ready Room at least two hours prior to the time of your talk and loaded onto the network via the meeting technicians.
SPEAKER READY ROOM WILL BE HELD IN THE CUSHING ROOM, LOCATED ON THE LOBBY LEVEL (AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE REGISTRATION DESK).
The room will be available to all presenters during the following hours (tentative):
May 13, 2020
12:00 pm – 6:45 pm
May 14, 2020
7:00 am – 6:30 pm
May 15, 2020
7:00 am – 7:00 pm
May 16, 2020
7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Do not take your presentation directly to the session room. Presentations are to be in PowerPoint format. Create a New HD PowerPoint or Convert an Existing PowerPoint to HD ;
- Due to CME Guidelines, ONLY Plenary and Concurrent Oral Presentations must include a disclosure slide at the beginning of your presentation. If there is a real or perceived conflict of interest pertaining to your work, an announcement must be made prior to your oral presentation and also displayed on your poster;
- Plenary and Concurrent Mini-Symposia presentations are allotted ten (10) minutes for presentation and two (2) minutes for discussion, and Selected e-Poster talks are three (3) minutes for presentation with three (3) minutes of Q & A;
- Only one paper or poster may be read or presented by the same author at the Meeting, although a presenter may be a co-author of any number of papers. The material must not have been published prior to submission of the abstract or presented at any international meeting prior to the date of presentation at 2020 Meeting. Simultaneous submission of the same abstract to other meetings is prohibited;
- Please note the 2020 Meeting Program is extremely busy, so you must be well prepared and keep to time. Session Moderators will be instructed to keep to the timetable and if you speak over your time you may be asked to finish prior to the end of your talk.
Poster presenter should bring a hard copy poster to the meeting.
You are responsible for bringing push pins, Velcro strips…to secure your poster to the assigned Poster Boards. There will not be any made available by the meeting organizers. Please be mindful of the Poster Orientation and Size: Poster Presentation Template
Please refer to this page for additional Poster Session details